Easy Like Sunday MorningPosted: June 18, 2018
Remember the song, “Easy Like Sunday Morning?” For worship teams, Sunday morning is not easy! Seems like the default for Sunday morning tech set up and rehearsal is stress and anxiety. In this 20 minute video I share some tips for decreasing anxiety and stress like…
- Have someone who is shepherding the overall team who has a spirit of peace and spirituality (it doesn’t necessarily have to be someone with musical talent), someone who can “keep their head in all situations” (2 Tim 4:5).
- Don’t try to do too much with technical set up – figure out how to stream line things.
- Don’t try to do too much musically. Know your group and anticipate where you are going to spend time.
- Keep an eye the big picture –everything that needs to be accomplished without getting bogged down on details that aren’t as crucial.
- Most important —work hard to maintain an atmosphere of unity, love, and keeping first things first –giving our best in worship to God.
Let me know if videos like this are helpful. Not sure if I’m just rambling or if this kind of thing will serve others 🙂
Direct link to video: https://www.facebook.com/jbriancraigmusic/videos/1700522940063692/
Love to all!